Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: If I have a binge once every 10 days & stick to healthy eating & exercise the other days, will I still lose weight?

Friday, April 3, 2020

If I have a binge once every 10 days & stick to healthy eating & exercise the other days, will I still lose weight?

I’m currently recovering from binge eating disorder. I am also trying to lose weight. I lost about 20 lbs due to a migraine medication I was on that made me really nauseous so I had little appetite. I got off of it about a month ago because the nausea was becoming too much and now my appetite is back and my binge urges are stronger than ever. however I still want to lose another 10 pounds or so. I’ve been eating very healthy and exercising in the last month to try and lose weight. I’ve lost around 4 lbs. It was easy at first but these binge urges are hitting me strong.. it’s all I think about now. My mind is literally always on food, even when I’m not hungry. I try and suck on mints and drink water to suppress the urges but that only works temporarily. I fear that I won’t be able to suppress the urges much longer and I’m going to go nuts and binge like crazy. I thought to myself, what if I allowed myself to have a binge once every 10 days, and stuck to my normal healthy diet/exercise the other 9. I feel like that would make it easier knowing my cravings will be satisfied every so often. Would I still lose weight or would I get into a vicious cycle of losing and gaining and never get where I want to be? Bad or good idea?

submitted by /u/m_r_p24
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fuoi3j/if_i_have_a_binge_once_every_10_days_stick_to/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...