Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I need help for my mom. She won’t listen to me.

Friday, April 3, 2020

I need help for my mom. She won’t listen to me.

My mom won’t listen to me. She’s over 200 lbs and like 5’4”. She’s obese and has a potbelly and she wants to lose weight. But she won’t do it right. She bought keto pills and I told her that going on a low carb diet is better than buying some stupid pills. She said, “oh you were smaller than me when you started your diet.” I weighed 155 lbs and I was very overweight. I know I was like 50 lbs less than her at my starting weight and she completely discredits me. Even though I’ve lost over 30+ lbs and I’m in the best shape of my life. I’m also 15 so I feel like she won’t listen to me because of that. She has a sugar addiction, like eating bowls of sugary cereal all day and eating over half a huge birthday cake by herself. It’s so bad that she even ate my grandma’s cake and my grandma didn’t even get a taste of it. She’ll eat entire pints of ice cream because for some reason she thinks that’s a reasonable serving size. Can someone please give her advice? She’s also in her early forties. She won’t listen to me so hopefully she’ll listen to someone else that was in a similar situation? I’m planning on showing the comments to her.

submitted by /u/Terror_unfold
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fuivve/i_need_help_for_my_mom_she_wont_listen_to_me/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...