Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: At my highest weight ever

Friday, April 3, 2020

At my highest weight ever

A few years ago I hit 99kg and absolutely refused to let myself get to 100. I spent the better part of two years battling with a binge/starve cycle, with my weight going down to 75kg where I finally felt more comfortable in my own skin. But the more comfortable I felt, the more I had binges. I crept back up, and after a traumatic event last year I lost control of my eating and exercise completely. Now I am 128kg. Just a few moments ago I cried as I packed away all my favourite clothes, which haven't fit me in months now.
I'm so tired of living like this. Therapy hasn't helped, experiencing negative and scary health effects hasn't helped... I don't feel like myself, and I'm so depressed about it that I am really struggling to find the motivation and effort needed. I can go two or three days doing well but then I binge without even thinking.
Does anyone have advice for me? There are so many wonderful strong people in this group, I just wish I had your willpower.

submitted by /u/AgreeableSeries
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fu6v2p/at_my_highest_weight_ever/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...