Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Body Progress after 250+ loss and skin removal.

Friday, April 3, 2020

Body Progress after 250+ loss and skin removal.

I wanted to thank /u/Spilinga for reminding me about these posts and reminding me that I haven't updated in a while. Dude is killing it if you want to see someone that has had a massive transformation.

Here is my last post detailing most of what is going on:

TLDR: lost 250+ pounds, got my skin removed.

https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/bozt66/loose_skin_progress_surgery/

Link to my last Album: https://imgur.com/a/rJp2n2y

The above has pics from my surgery to one year afterward.

Since the post above, I have done a full bulk and cut cycle where I gained about 40 pounds during the bulk, and lost 50 pounds afterward for my cut. In the pics below I'm sitting at about 190 at 6'4.

https://imgur.com/a/SINnWPk

Lesson's learned from this bulk/cut. When you are trying to gain weight, you need to wait for the long term. I went a few weeks without gaining weight and figured I needed to increase my calories. After a certain point, I was gaining too fast, but I will admit that losing weight for so long it felt good to enjoy myself again and I let things get out of control.

That said, the lifting goals I set for myself came quickly and I was really happy with the progress I made in the gym. I have lost about 10% of those gains at the end of the cut, which I feel is great progress. I'm now 10 pounds lighter but added 45 to the bench, 80 to squat, 110 to deadlift, and 25 to my OHP.

My current goal is to get under 10% BF before my next bulk. This time I'm going to take it WAY slower and not go ape shit. That said, with the lockdown going on I plan on waiting for my next bulk until my gym is back open.

submitted by /u/YabaiElah
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fujalo/body_progress_after_250_loss_and_skin_removal/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...