Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I ate over 5000 calories today.

Friday, April 3, 2020

I ate over 5000 calories today.

I messed up today. I was doing really well all day with my diet, I went for a run, and everything was okay ... until my sister baked chocolate chip cookies. I have expressed to my family that I’m trying to be healthier (I’ve lost 55 pounds in the last two years), but I struggle a lot with sweet foods. They tell me to just “have some self-control”, but it’s legitimately near impossible for me. It’s like my brain shuts off all logic and goes “it’s just cookies, who cares about losing weight, let’s just eat these and feel good”. So I end up eating a lot of them as my tolerance for sugar is quite high, and then I end up feeling really guilty afterward. Does anyone have tips for me whose family members often cook/bake unhealthy foods?

submitted by /u/DuttyJagaloon
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fumiyp/i_ate_over_5000_calories_today/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...