Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Am I doing this right?

Friday, April 3, 2020

Am I doing this right?

Alright, so here’s a little background: I’m an international university student (fam is military), and my school of course went to online instruction for the rest of the term. But, they worked out an agreement and let international students who couldn’t easily get home stay. We’re basically quarantined to our dorms, and can only go off campus for groceries or the pharmacy, etc. All up until this, I was consistently going to the campus gym and doing weights and cardio. My starting weight in 2018 was around 300 lbs and now I fluctuate between 235-240. Due to some digestive issues, I eat vegetarian now and cut out dairy. I’ve decided to get serious about losing more weight and getting to my goal of 120 lbs (I’m 5’4”). Since the college gym is closed, I’ve been doing about 30 minutes of HIIT in my room on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays, and on Tuesdays and Thursdays I get outside for some fresh air and run/walk 4 miles around the track. I’ve been doing this steadily for about 3 weeks now, and i don’t have a scale so I can’t weigh myself which is kind of driving me mad. I’m sticking to around 1200 calories a day and logging everything in MFP. Currently eating a lot of greens and other veggies that are available for pick up from the college dining hall, and when I went grocery shopping I got things like quinoa, apples and berries, eggs, and plant milk with added protein, etc. I also take a protein supplement. I guess I just need some reassurance that I’m on the right track. Not being able to weigh myself to see progress is killing me, and I’m such an impatient person. I just don’t want to get burned out and unmotivated :/ thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/tkizzlez
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fun42g/am_i_doing_this_right/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...