Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to quit soda

Friday, April 3, 2020

How to quit soda

I feel like this is a dumb question, but I really need to know. I have been a strong soda drinker ever since I was a kid. Two-three cans a day is not uncommon for me. I’m sure since I’m twenty five now and about twenty years worth of this stuff it’s gotten to my health. I’m overweight (225 for a 25 female at 5’8) and soda is my biggest kicker, on top of comfort foods. But if I could control my soda drinking I’d see a lot more success.

I’ve tried cutting it cold turkey in the past and managed to get about a month and a half or so without it and then say “everything in moderation” have one can and then I’m back to it. I can’t seem to stick with cold turkey and I can’t seem to stick with moderation.

What has somewhat helped me keep it down here is now that I’m telecommuting and have access to an ice machine in my fridge, I’m drinking a lot more water instead (I hate water without ice and I will normally suck or chew on ice regularly). But I’m not always near an ice machine with water. Any recommendations?

submitted by /u/c4mera
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fumes8/how_to_quit_soda/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...