Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Did anyone else realize just how fat they were after they started losing?

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Did anyone else realize just how fat they were after they started losing?

After losing 30lbs (F 5’7” 31 years old/ 210 lbs -180lbs) I’m just now looking in the mirror and seeing how far I have to go to.

I don’t think I’ve had super high self esteem in the past or anything, Ive always known I was overweight, but it’s like I just didn’t REALLY see it when I looked in the mirror...almost like the opposite of body dysmorphia telling you you’re heavy when you’re thin.

Anyone else have a similar experience? It’s a bummer to feel the full weight of how much work lies ahead, but I’m grateful to at least be young enough and healthy enough to work on it. Thanks to this sub for the inspiration to keep at it even during isolation! We can do it!

submitted by /u/alonebadfriendgood
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fv46zh/did_anyone_else_realize_just_how_fat_they_were/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...