Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 4

Saturday, April 4, 2020

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 4

Hello losers,

Happy Saturday!

Weight by end of month (200 lbs, preferably trend weight): 208.2 this morning, 207.7 trend weight.

Stay within calorie range (1500 ish): 1500 ish calories planned for today, depending on the broccoli. X/X average calories weekly average.

Exercise 5 days a week: Walked my pokemon. 4/4 days.

Self-care time (journaling, working on love journals, beauty treatments, drawing, fancy coffee out no more than 2 times a week 2/10, no fast food): TBD.

Try a new recipe once a week: I’m recipe shopping currently. I want familiar comfort recipes for meal preps so dinners may get weird around here! X/4 weeks.

50 pages of The Body Keeps the Score: Gonna hit it up tonight. 0/50 pages.

Drawing prompt every day: Gonna put my sketchbook out on my nightstand tonight & I drew in my journal. 2/4 days.

Be more mindful & express gratitude, avoid the hedonic treadmill: About to go pick up a grocery order. Limiting exposure & staying home even if it means I don't get to pick my produce.

How are all you?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fv49il/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_4/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...