Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Bought a scale, really scared to use it

Friday, April 3, 2020

Bought a scale, really scared to use it

I (F23, 5’6) bought a scale today. I’ve never owned one before. I’ve been doing CICO successfully for about two weeks now. I feel better and look a bit slimmer, but I haven’t weighed myself in over 2.5 years. Whenever I did I would be terrified, and really upset with myself about how much I weighed.

I’ve always been heavier than my friends, but I carry my weight really well, so my weight used to be shocking to people. At my highest weight 3 years ago, I weighed 205 pounds. After that I gradually got down to 178, then back up to 193, then I stopped weighing myself.

I’m so scared. I know I’ve progressed but I’m terrified of breaking down at the result. I really want to track my loss but I’m terrified of seeing a high number and hating myself. What if I’m over 193? Or over 200?

Do any of you struggle with this fear?

submitted by /u/MoonSearcher
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fu71yf/bought_a_scale_really_scared_to_use_it/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...