Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Why am I unable to eat healthy?

Friday, March 3, 2023

Why am I unable to eat healthy?

I'm looking for advice from former fat people. Every night I promise myself I'll do better. I meal prep. So in the morning I wake up and the first thing on my mind is this huge craving for a large vanilla latte. I drive to work and buy said vanilla latte. I hate myself for it. I eat my meal prepped lunch But I also sit for 8 hrs (9 if you count commuting to work). I have at least 3 coffees with fullcream milk and sugar during the day. I get home at 6pm and the food I had meal prepped isn't appealing. Dinner isn't healthy. After dinner the craving for junk begins. I eat chocolate or ice cream. I put the kids to bed. Go to the living room and eat so much stuff. Promise myself this was the last time and the next day it starts all over again.

Ive done therapy, ive tried meds (Ozempic, saxenda and contrave), ive paid a personal trainer- but nothing works because I DONT DO IT. WHY? How do you start doing it? How do u ignore the strong cravings? I exercise but I fail at food so Im fat and if this keeps going Im going to be morbidly obese. I need some advice Please?

submitted by /u/invisablecat
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11hm7bn/why_am_i_unable_to_eat_healthy/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...