Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Where do you find the motivation to keep going on the journey?

Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Where do you find the motivation to keep going on the journey?

I am trying and I want to succeed, but I have no real support in my life. My wife isn't the kids of person to cheer you on or hug you when you're down. It just isn't in her upbringing and that's a different sort of problem I don't want to get into on here.

I tried blogging and YouTube, but there's so much out there I don't get the traction I was hoping for to help keep me motivated. I tried MyFitnessPal and their forums but everything feels more like people trying to flirt than a community.

The best I did is when I had a coach through a program at work. I did my best to not let her down and she would celebrate my successes with me and help me figure it out when I failed. I remember once I just didn't know what went wrong that week and I cried and she hugged me and told me to let it go and we would keep moving forward. She barely knew me but she really cared. Fuck, I would give anything to have that back in my corner again.

My will power won't get me there alone. It's good for a couple weeks at best, but I really need a village (or at least one really awesome villager) to keep me going and give me something to work towards.

So how do you all do it? I need all the help I can get.

submitted by /u/sabotaged1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xvwt8w/where_do_you_find_the_motivation_to_keep_going_on/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...