Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Today I have reached my lowest weight in quite some time

Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Today I have reached my lowest weight in quite some time

Today I (22 male, 6'4) weighed in at 383 pounds. For the last year, on the day, I have been working out, and eating healthy. I had taken two months off of working out for school. My starting weight was unknown, but I assume it was roughly around 500-550 pounds. I went from a size 56 jeans down to a size 44. And went from a 4XT to a 2XT. I've never felt better in my life. Just two months ago I weighed in at 425. I have never felt this good in my life. I workout daily, and go for a run daily. I eat with a concious mind and don't eat after about 6:30. I just wanted to share some of this as I've really changed my life around and hopefully will inspire someone else to!

I believe in all of you. And if you can just get started, every day it becomes easier and easier! Thanks for reading.

submitted by /u/BootyJuiceDrink
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xwud0l/today_i_have_reached_my_lowest_weight_in_quite/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...