Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: The real reason I want to lose weight is so I can get a short hair cut and grow big muscles and become a man..

Wednesday, October 5, 2022

The real reason I want to lose weight is so I can get a short hair cut and grow big muscles and become a man..

I’m currently a woman. 24, 90kg, 150cm, have lost 15kg so far. My goal weight is 53kg.

I want to get a short haircut and not look like an egg. I want to get big muscles so my height doesn’t make me look like a little kid if I start testosterone. I want a beard.

I want to be a man.

I want to be fit and healthy. I know it’s vain but I want to be handsome. That’s why I’m doing this.

I started antipsychotics 5 years ago and at that time I weighed 44kg.. but I was manic and unstable and was exercising 5+ hours a day and barely eating.

I want to do this right.

I just wanted to post this so in future I can look back on it, and maybe also over the coming months hold myself accountable.

Thanks for reading, you guys are great :)

submitted by /u/what-a-doric
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xwsyul/the_real_reason_i_want_to_lose_weight_is_so_i_can/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...