Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: the secret to my weight loss (haha clickbait) Major Realizations to share

Monday, October 3, 2022

the secret to my weight loss (haha clickbait) Major Realizations to share

so i have spent the last 2 years trying to lose "the last 10 lbs" -- i put a little on in the winter and it falls away during the summer and thats my cycle of why i cant lose it!

and I thought that that was a failure and im weak and just cant win-- but the other day I realized that, actually, this is how I eat to maintain!!! Realization #1: i maintain by sliiiightly trying to curb my calorie intake

but now, incorporating my cycle of gaining/losing the same 5-10 lbs in winter/summer....

I eat the same in the winter and summer. If anything I eat/drink less restrictively in the summer bc im so active

Ive been trying to find ways to begin resticing my cal intake for these fall and winter months because i know whats gonna happen -- ill move less and it wont be long

Realization #2 : just go to the gym in the winter lol. thats it. it never occured to me before. for me, its 10x easier to add in 4 30-60 minute gym sessions a week than it is to starve myself and focus on restricting when im soooo hungry

you know how with dieting people always say its so much easier to add good things in than it is to take other things out. instead of not letting yourself eat bfast, add in a prtein smoothie or whatever. instead of snakcing, add a whole delcious nutritious meal. its kind of like that but its like , instead of cutting down my calorie intake by a few hundred cals a day, (when I'm AlReAdY "trying to lose the last 10 lbs") let me just ADD a little exercise

there we go, happy losing everyone :)

submitted by /u/poopbuttmcfarts
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xv2qh2/the_secret_to_my_weight_loss_haha_clickbait_major/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...