Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Those "weighted fit hoops" with the knots may not be worth using in your weight loss journey

Monday, October 3, 2022

Those "weighted fit hoops" with the knots may not be worth using in your weight loss journey

I just want to briefly share my experience and hope that it helps maybe one person avoid what I went through. Marking nsfw because of the picture I will include of my shirtless belly.

This is the type of hoop I am taking issue with: https://imgur.com/a/hYbSTQH

I first saw the weighted hoop thing on Instagram and I thought it would be a great way for me to work out by a means I would be comfortable with, since it didn't seem very complicated. It isn't.

It is, however, painful to use. Not because it is difficult and really makes you work up a sweat, but it pinches. I thought maybe I was being a little baby about the pain, so I opted to put towel between me and the hoop. I was wearing two layers and it dulled the pain a little. I persisted, however, being convinced that it couldn't possibly be actually hurting me. Now, in the defense of the product, I did go for 2.5 hours despite by better judgment because I really wanted chili mac for dinner. That probably has a lot to do with it. But I was using it exactly as intended and no exercise product should cause even mild bodily harm.

This is how I ended up looking afterwards: https://imgur.com/a/PDCb3PW

Lying down in bed was pretty painful. I couldn't wear my normal high waisted shorts today. It is very sore to the touch. I would find exercise soreness to be acceptable, but this is obviously not soreness from building muscle. I can tell because I also decided to use weights on my wrists while holding my arms up and my arms and traps are sore in a good way.

Perhaps reconsider purchasing this particular type of product.

submitted by /u/OpalOnyxObsidian
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xv1tr0/those_weighted_fit_hoops_with_the_knots_may_not/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...