Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Proud of myself for eating healthier. My palate has definitely changed for the better and I don't crave sweets and salty foods as much. However, I now need to count my calories in/calories out and watch my intake of other things. Does this look okay?

Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Proud of myself for eating healthier. My palate has definitely changed for the better and I don't crave sweets and salty foods as much. However, I now need to count my calories in/calories out and watch my intake of other things. Does this look okay?

Female, age 30. I'm currently 143 pounds (I'm 5'5) and would like to be 135 or less. Does the below look good for my goal and my height/age/sex? Should I lessen any of the values?

Calories: <1,700

Carbs: <250g

Sodium: <1,500-2,000mg

Cholesterol: <200mg

Fat (unsaturated): <70g (monounsaturated & polyunsaturated fats), Saturated Fat: <22g max (trans fats)

Refined/Added Sugar: <25g

Protein: At least 48g

Fiber: At least 21-25g

Iron: 18mg

Calcium: 1,000mg

Vitamin C: 75mg

submitted by /u/balrogbellyrubs
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xwret8/proud_of_myself_for_eating_healthier_my_palate/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...