Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Super Obese - Looking for Direction

Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Super Obese - Looking for Direction

Hi, throwaway here. My good friend is morbidly obese. Early 30’s and weighing in around 550. I am here looking for a bit of direction as to how extreme weight loss works. I have looked into Overeaters Anonymous which I think could be a great program for them. I’ve researched “rehabs” for weight loss and haven’t found much. I’m worried my friend won’t live much longer unless we do something soon and they may have willingness due to current life circumstances and losing the ability to walk. This is a heartbreaking situation and I know that it’s not up to me but I’d like to know all available options. Has anyone ever dealt with this type of weight loss?

I apologize if this is the wrong place and appreciate any responses. Thank you all so much.

submitted by /u/HelpingOne
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xwp69q/super_obese_looking_for_direction/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...