Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Getting “Scanned” Again & I’m Nervous

Monday, October 10, 2022

Getting “Scanned” Again & I’m Nervous

I’ll be honest, I’m 49 but have always looked much younger. Since losing 70 pounds and firming up via Pilates, I’ve noticed that I’m starting to get looked at again, and I’m not sure how I feel about this. Like many women who gain weight, I am a victim of sexual abuse. The extra pounds made me feel “safe” in a strange and pretty unhealthy way, but now that protection is gone. Yes, I am in therapy and in a support group, as well. I thought I was ready for the for the unwanted looks, but I just ate a bag of microwave popcorn and can feel the anxiety envelope me.

submitted by /u/Bowie_Cornelius
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y0ud6t/getting_scanned_again_im_nervous/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...