Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Insomnia and binge eating

Sunday, October 2, 2022

Insomnia and binge eating

Generally I live a healthy lifestyle. I exercise often and choose healthy foods.

No matter what my circadian rhythm is late. This I don’t entirely mind, in fact I enjoy it quite a bit.

This being said, I eat late, I have a small snack at 11, dont eat much solids until 2pm, dinner at say 8 and then a snack at midnight. Id really like to stop eating at midnight beyond a light light snack. One would think if i ate earlier id eat less but this is not the case, I just eat more. When i have to wake up early for work i notice i eat more.

I can run 5k at 9 or 10 am, or a 2 hour hike. Practically nothing stops by body from going to bed at 2am. My father is the same.

Im at the stage where i have a layer of body fat covering my muscles, this is due to nights of insomnia when i have to get up early for work. Waking up early causes me a lot of stress and so I eat. I try to eat plain yogurt, or sprouted bread but sometimes it turns into 3 slices of bread at 1-2am.

Relaxing at night is very stressful for me. Oddly i can relax in the morning but as soon as i close my eyes i panic and the only thing after tossing and turning that can calm me down are snacks even if I’m not actively hungry.

So! Has anyone conquered late night stress eating? Can I train my body to sleep without food? Im afraid if I don’t eat i will go to bed at 7am. I think if i go through this process i might have to do it the hard way and just not sleep for several days and set alarms. In that event i might need a but of time off work. If anyone has conquered something similar let me know.

submitted by /u/Demonicmeadow
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xu0we1/insomnia_and_binge_eating/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...