Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Supernatural VR as a way to lose weight

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Supernatural VR as a way to lose weight

Hey everyone, first time poster here as I haven’t lost a ton of weight or anything and only recently started working out again, but wanted to share my recent experiences getting back into it.

I (26M) used to be in pretty good shape in college because I lifted a lot of weights, but never did any cardio. After college (and after being in a long term relationship for a few years, I lost a lot of the motivation to work out.

I recently purchased an Oculus Quest 2 which is a VR headset, and my girlfriend downloaded the app “Supernatural.” It’s similar to bear saber if you’ve ever seen that, but is much more fitness focused and I absolutely love it. Not only do I not have to leave my apartment, but for the first time I look forward to working out because of how fun it is. It’s also cool as shit being in various nature landscapes while you work out.

My first thought about it is how perfect it is for the type of people that want to work out but have no experience, or are too shy to go to the gym. The downside is that it is a subscription based model similar to Peloton, but they are constantly uploading new content and workouts that range from low to high intensity, with many genres of music to choose (and you need the actual VR headset of course).

Not really sure why I’m posting this, but if it helps one person get into working out then it was worth it.

Hopefully I’ll be back in a few months with some progress pics!

submitted by /u/JMRooDukes808
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lwjivt/supernatural_vr_as_a_way_to_lose_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...