Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Since signing up for noom I've been spiraling downwards

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Since signing up for noom I've been spiraling downwards

I don't blame the app, maybe it's a fear of failure? I've always been a binge eater, but it's gotten pretty bad. It's gotten to the point that not having the stuff at home isn't enough. I will drive to the store and buy a tub of ice cream, then eat it all. I take my lunch with me to work, but then still stop for fast food instead of eating it. I meal prep, then eat the whole week's worth in 1 day. I really don't know what's going on with me. I'm past my midterms, I only work two days a week, my daughter is pretty good, so it's not stress.

I was stuck on a plateau, and got a really good price, so I figured, why not? But, since joining 2 weeks ago, not only have I not lost any weight, I've actually gained at least 5 pounds. I'm making myself feel actually sick, and I get nasty sugar hangovers, but it doesn't matter. I originally lost almost 40 pounds, and I'm worried that I'm headed right back to it. Idk, I'm just venting.

submitted by /u/ShadowsWandering
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lx8x3w/since_signing_up_for_noom_ive_been_spiraling/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...