Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: It's been five days since I recommitted, WHERE ARE MY RESULTS? (j/k)

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

It's been five days since I recommitted, WHERE ARE MY RESULTS? (j/k)

F 33, 5'8": SW 267, CW255, GW 175.

Just a grumpy little motivational post for all of us on the long slog. I've been active at the gym, hiking, and weightlifting off and on for the past five years but calorie counting inconsistently and slowly I crept up to 267. Well, I'm BACK ON MFP (which has my old weight from my ED days so it's more than happy to remind me of the 100 lbs I've gained in the past 7 years...sigh) BUT LET'S DO THIS.

But um yeah if I could see some results like...Now? That'd be great cuz it's been almost a week and I DESERVE THIS.

You know that feeling, right?

Definitely very grumpy and adjusting to my new calorie deficit. Lol.

So, cheers to all you frustrated, fabulous people. I raise my water bottle high!

submitted by /u/khansmumma
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lxdsgd/its_been_five_days_since_i_recommitted_where_are/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...