Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Stuck in a Loop, Breaking the Cycle

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Stuck in a Loop, Breaking the Cycle

6’5 340 (at least, I don’t own a scale-more in that later) 18 YO Male. My entire life I’ve been overweight, mainly because my family is all overweight. My freshman year of high school I decided I would try and lose as much weight as I could to get to a healthy body weight. I’m a part of marching band, which really helped me to get weight off, and I continually kept losing weight. Problem is, I’ve lived in two very abusive homes over the last four years, and pairing that with a slew of mental health disorders, my weight has been going up and down like crazy. Over the summer, after I was kicked out of one of the houses I lived in and was checked in for a psychiatric evaluation, I weighed 280 lbs, which was probably the most confident I’ve ever been in myself (I know, ironic). Since then I’ve come back to the house that I’ve lived at for my entire life, where they eat really unhealthy, don’t care about themselves, and blame it on outside factors without doing anything to solve it. Since last summer, my struggle with mental health has been so terrible, and pairing that with trying to survive abuse and spiraling into eating this awful food, I gained (at least) 60 pounds. I feel absolutely awful about it because all I’ve ever wanted was to be fit and in shape and not gross to myself or other people. I’m almost in college, where I plan on taking as good of care of myself as I possibly can, but in the meantime in the middle of this quarantine I’ve had to do what I possibly can to try and lose weight. Cutting down on calorie intake, watching what foods enter my body, drinking lots of water, running/stretching/easy arm and core workouts, all while enduring the abuse. My plan is to not only lose 70 pounds by August, but continue losing weight and hopefully be at 210 lbs (my ideal body weight) by January. What steps or ideas can I try while I’m in a bad spot to try and get this weight lost?

submitted by /u/TitaniumPenguin777
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ftkra7/stuck_in_a_loop_breaking_the_cycle/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...