Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: recommend workouts for my body type

Friday, April 24, 2020

recommend workouts for my body type

okay so I'm 27 and I weigh about 135-140. I'm actually very skinny for the way that I am built. I have a slightly stocky body type(think Dad bod, or mom bod because I'm a woman but u get the point. much to my chagrin....) so as I said I'm pretty skinny on most areas of my body except for the one area that I reeeeeally need fat to fuck off from. my tummy. it's not huge or anything but it makes me feel terrible about myself... the way I'm proportioned my ribs are visible but my goddamn stomach just won't go away. I was told situps but I've heard that they are a very inefficient exercise. what should I do?

submitted by /u/red-army-cumdump
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g77rgw/recommend_workouts_for_my_body_type/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...