Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Dating while losing weight

Friday, April 24, 2020

Dating while losing weight

Hey everyone! I hope you’re all doing fantastic.

I just wanted to post this because I want to hear your thoughts! I just recently started talking with a girl that I have been kind of mutual friends with, and she is incredible. I mean she is beautiful, caring, outgoing, and I’m just really happy. After all this craziness is over, I really wanted to take her out and see how things go, but here’s the problem.

I’ve been overweight for a long time. In the past two months or so, I’ve been working so so hard on trying to get healthier. I’m worried that if things start working out, I won’t be able to give her my full attention. For example, if we go to dinner, she may want to go to someplace that I won’t eat because of my goal, or she wants to hang out but I’ll be busy working out. I feel like in a relationship that’s been going on for a while, it’s different and you would expect both sides to make compromises, but since this hasn’t been going on for a while I don’t want her to make sacrifices and I don’t think I’d be willing to give up my weight loss for anybody at this point. It’s of course a difficult question because I really feel something between us but at the end of the day I need to put myself first.

I would love to hear what you all think!

❤️❤️

submitted by /u/chasingdivinity
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g76r69/dating_while_losing_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...