Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I've lost now offically 30kgs (66lbs) and I'm really proud of myself

Friday, April 3, 2020

I've lost now offically 30kgs (66lbs) and I'm really proud of myself

Today is the day when I can finally say that I'm past losing half of what I need to lose! My start weight was 117kg (257lbs) and I felt horrible. I loved moving but I had a hard time doing so, even tho I was young (I'm 19 now) there were times that it would hurt to move. Before I started my weightloss journey I had a car accident where I was hit, but luckily nothing serious came from it, but it caused my side to constantly hurt, even tho every doctor said I should be fine since it was nothing more than a bruise and it should dissapear after a week or so. So with this, and after I was finally in the right mental state I started my diet on June 16. I started working out, tried to move more, eat a little less, trying to not binge (I did but I tried to control it) I lost every day a little bit. It was hard, and at the beginning I was suffering with my workout, now I can do my daily stuff without feeling dead. I always did it at home, since I have a bad case of anxiety, but it still worked, and I'm really happy with myself and my 87kg (191lbs)! I won't stop until my final weight, but I wanted to share my succes, so that being said thank you for listening, and sorry if my story was a mess, English isn't my first language, but I hope my message came across!

submitted by /u/LuckyLyra
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fu53jj/ive_lost_now_offically_30kgs_66lbs_and_im_really/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...