Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I have no appetite lately!

Friday, April 3, 2020

I have no appetite lately!

I'm not sure what is going with me. Lately I have lost my appetite. Just don't seem hungry.

At the end of January I had decided to lose weight, concentrat on eating healthier and moving more, work on being mentally healthy and work on my skin to make it healthier. I went back to seeing my therapist weekly, setting goals and working on me.

All was going very well up until the last 3 weeks. This was the same time I left work! The business I work for is closed, I'm still getting a paycheck, I've gotten assistance to help with finances and I don't have any stress from loosing my job or lack of money.

My volunteer jobs are not happening either.

submitted by /u/vcwalden
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fujof0/i_have_no_appetite_lately/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...