Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What is a realistic time frame to lose 30lbs? And where do I start?

Friday, April 3, 2020

What is a realistic time frame to lose 30lbs? And where do I start?

Basically: I'm about 150 lbs and 5'4 which makes me technically overweight. It's not horrible but I'm chubby and I'm quite insecure about it and it's showing up in my face too (I look at pictures from 2-3 years back and am actually surprised at how much skinnier and better my face looks). I've tried to "lose weight" a few times but I actually lose weight super quick (water weight) and think I'm done after a week even though I've probably only lost a few lbs in water weight, go back to my normal eating habits and gain all of it back again. I'm not exactly sure where to start - my mother who raised me is morbidly obese as is my little sister, so I never properly learned good eating habits. I was skinny up until I was about 17 - and I'm 19 now, and I'm realizing that it's affecting my self confidence in a huge way. I don't know where to start. Is it okay to go out for runs for exercise and just eat right and healthy? Should I join the gym or try diets? I have no idea where to start but ideally I'd like to be about 115-120 lbs by the time I start college, which is September this year. Where do I start?

Tl;dr: I never learned proper eating habits, have never been to the gym and I have no idea how to start losing weight/which diets to try out.

submitted by /u/queenint
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fuk69z/what_is_a_realistic_time_frame_to_lose_30lbs_and/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...