Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I feel obsessed with losing weight. I hate feeling the guilt though.

Saturday, April 25, 2020

I feel obsessed with losing weight. I hate feeling the guilt though.

I (23f) used to be skinny!! I look at old pictures and see that jawline I used to have. I used to have collar bones! I used to be at a healthy bmi! That was over a year and 45lbs ago. I am now 5’2 165lbs. I’m technically obese.

Now I am trying so hard to lose weight and be that small again. It’s all I think about. I work out everyday. 45 minutes at least 5 days and yoga and Pilates on off days. All from home with weights and work out videos. Ive been doing OMAD eating only veggies and protein. I’ve cut out carbs and processed food. Low sugar. I stopped drinking alcohol. (139 days sober) I’ve been doing well I think. I don’t have a scale but I’ve lost an inch all around in the past month.

The problem is it’s all I can think about. I feel so guilty if I’m just sitting on the couch watching something. So I’ll start cleaning so at least I’m moving. I feel guilty if I eat anything that’s not a vegetable or healthy protein.

I hurt my knee working out. It hurts so bad! I used one of those muscle spasm machines called an electronic pulse massager. It helps a lot with knots so I though it would help my knee. IT MADE IT WORSE. So I haven’t worked out in a week and I just made my knee worse. It hurts to walk up stairs to my bedroom it hurts when I sleep and sitting on the couch. I have to rest it until it get better but I feel so guilty not working out. I feel so guilty for eating and not burning those calories.

I just hate how I look. I hate looking in the mirror and just thinking how I used to be and the progress isn’t happening fast enough. I don’t want to feel guilty anymore.

submitted by /u/salerthrowaway
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g80gwm/i_feel_obsessed_with_losing_weight_i_hate_feeling/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...