Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Today's the day my life changes.

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Today's the day my life changes.

I'm 21 years old and have been the big kid all my life, the classic bullied, hurt, troubled childhood situation that i'm sure alot of you can relate to. Though i've always enjoyed exercise and have boxed for 13 years, i'm just not comfortable in my own skin, not sure if anyone cam relate to this but i don't realise how much my insecurity regarding my weight effects me until i really think about it, i think its because i am just used to being this version of me.

This morning i weighed myself and i'm the heaviest i've ever been at 280lbs.

My goal is 210.

I'm doing it this time. I really am doing it.

Anyone who has any tips or wants to go through tbis journey together feel free to message me.

We are all gonna get there, we are all gonna find our comfort again.

submitted by /u/feenox99
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g7ttnk/todays_the_day_my_life_changes/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...