Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I can’t stop eating

Saturday, April 25, 2020

I can’t stop eating

So as a teen (13-15) I was anorexic, not deathly skinny but refused to eat and lost a lot of weight. Now that I’m an adult (17-18) I’ve developed binge eating disorder (my previous therapist has diagnosed it) and I can’t stop eating! I’ve gained a lot of weight and I’m now 117.4kg as of this morning. I’ve been eating as good as possible and trying to exercise. I can’t exercise too much because my joints are bad and my back is bad too due to my weight and breasts. As for my eating I can go a little while without eating but then I suddenly get extremely painful stomach cramps and they don’t go away until I eat. I’ve tried just drinking water to stop them and it doesn’t work, I’ve tried ignoring it and it doesn’t stop, I’ve tried sleeping to ignore it and the moment I wake up it’s there. I have to snack during the night too, I’m not sure why but I’m always hungry at night as well. My therapist said these eating habits stem from my childhood/my mental illness (I was abused and have borderline personality disorder) and so I use food to help with my emotions and as a small part of my life I can control. The only problem is now it’s getting out of control, I don’t control how much I eat and it’s worsening my mental health. I need help/tips to stop eating so much but not so much that I slip back into my not-eating-at-all habits. I also need advice for foods I can eat and exercises I can do.

I know this is a bit all over the place, it’s my first ever post and I’m just a bit overwhelmed about what to do. Any help is really appreciated, thank you.

submitted by /u/fatsadgothgirl
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g7p6g2/i_cant_stop_eating/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...