Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What a difference 2 years can make. -180 in 24 months.

Saturday, April 25, 2020

What a difference 2 years can make. -180 in 24 months.

April 2018, I finally decided it was time to "lose the weight". Now I admittedly started for the wrong reason (a girl) and started off the wrong way (highly restrictive diet). But this entire thing is a process right? It hasn't been easy, and to be honest if I had to start today I don't think I'd be able to do it. But once you look back and see how far you've come, that is what really pushes you forward. Before, I knew what my limits were. Doing shit like walking to the mailbox. That was it.

Now? I have no clue what my physical, and emotional limits are.

I started at 478 and now I'm at around 299, so I'm still not done. Now I do it for myself, (still kinda do it for a different girl though) but ultimately its a fight to live the live you want. If you aren't happy, stop settling for the life you have.

Before/Current https://imgur.com/a/Ayn5Gfs

submitted by /u/burrbit8b
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g7po4w/what_a_difference_2_years_can_make_180_in_24/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...