Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I always feel hungry HELP

Friday, April 24, 2020

I always feel hungry HELP

Hello all,

I know this is probably a dumb problem, so just scroll by if you think it is like I do.

However, I can't help from feeling hungry ALL THE TIME. It's an issue, I used to live on my own in an apartment and I also didn't have a vehicle. So, to compensate for this I used to bike 7 miles one-way to work and school. This means 14 miles a day. Luckily I also work at the college I go to, so I was always biking the same path.

Once I started biking I had an INSATIABLE hunger, never ending. I would eat non-stop but I was still losing weight so I said fuck it. I was the most fit I'd ever been in my life, it was incredible. I had abs and women actually looked at me some times. (Crazy I know)

Now, though I have a vehicle my insatiable hunger is still there, it's never left. I haven't biked in probably 6 and a half months now, and I thought once I stopped biking I wouldn't be as hungry. Well, I was wrong.

I have gained almost 80 pounds and I can definitely feel it. I am disgusted with myself almost on a daily basis, but I just get SO. DAMN. HUNGRY, all the time.

I use food to feel good too, so it's probably some bad food mental correspondence.

I don't know what to do, I am almost grown out of all of my clothes, and it's gotten to the point where my SUPER supportive mom has poked fun at my weight.

I've tried in the last week to cut down on my food eating, but I feel like I can't. I feel like I am quite literally going to die if I don't eat 4 times the normal amount of food for my age/height. If it helps I am a 21 year old male, 5'9''.

I would like to get back down to where I was, around 180, right now I am more like 260ish.

Any and all suggestions help.

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/HonestlyaLurker
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g7j292/i_always_feel_hungry_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...