Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Effort isn't paying off and I'm getting demotivated

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Effort isn't paying off and I'm getting demotivated

So, I started at my heaviest 71 kg (height 5'6, age 22 goal weight 55 kg) and after one month of working out (cardio) and eating at a calorie deficit I cannot see any difference. I weighed myself last week and it showed 68.3 kg. Now I am apparently 70.3 so I am not really losing weight I am around the same weight I started at a month ago.

None of the clean eating has actually done anything for me. People say you're supposed to lose 2 lbs per week which is 8 lbs 4 kg per month but it doesn't really look like I'm losing what I should be or I'm losing and then gaining it back the next day.

I reduced the calories even more and now I'm having 1200 per day and I just feel nauseated and dizzy.

submitted by /u/OGprimadonnagirl
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fthjng/effort_isnt_paying_off_and_im_getting_demotivated/

1 comment:

  1. i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me.
    DETOFIT CAPS FUNCIONA MESMO

    ReplyDelete

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...