Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: something small...

Thursday, April 2, 2020

something small...

Hey guys. I’ve really taken this time in quarantine to cook & meal-prep my foods. I’ve been watching my calories and....

i’m noticing the LITTLE THINGS. My collar bones feel sharper, i can feel my hip bones. my chin juts out more. i still have a waaaays to go. but it feels really nice right now, as i’m laying in bed & i’m UNCOMFORTABLE because my bones keep POKING each other lmfao. i can’t put my feet on my feet because it’s annoying hahahhaah. i just feel happy.

sw:220lbs cw: haven’t checked tbh :( it’s what’s helping me tho. currently eating around 1200-1400 calories a day, tons of water & tea & plain coffee.

i love this community.

xoxoxo

submitted by /u/scaredofthatsis
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fth9zm/something_small/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...