Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Based on a comment I saw here last week, I ate my maintenance calories for three days to try and break my plateau. IT WORKED!!

Friday, April 3, 2020

Based on a comment I saw here last week, I ate my maintenance calories for three days to try and break my plateau. IT WORKED!!

I’m aware a certain amount of slowing is to be expected after a while but I was stuck at around 185-187 for a couple weeks and getting frustrated. I had been consistently losing 1-2lbs a week since January so I was upset that my loss seemed to be halted. I saw a comment suggesting eating at maintenance for a few days to “reset” your body so I gave it a try. Weighed in just now at 180.8!! I also managed to run a mile this afternoon without stopping for the first time in years! (An unforeseen benefit of eating more I assume)

I’m pleased with the results and would love to know if anyone else has experienced something similar.

[F/27/5’5” 215–>180.8 - 34lbs lost]

submitted by /u/terminallyunhip666
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fun3nm/based_on_a_comment_i_saw_here_last_week_i_ate_my/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...