Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Suicidal over bingeing (please...help)

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Suicidal over bingeing (please...help)

I've been binge eating for a Month now it's crazy amount of calories I'm talking about 3000-9000 calories a day and I'm a 16 year old female and short so that many calories? Is just F*CKING INSANE:(

I keep beating myself up after a binge yet I can't stop myself from doing it so it had a really bad impact on my mental health because after bingeing my brain would just shits on me like "you're such a failure, you're absolutely disgusting,go kill yourself disgusting fucking c*nt" and so many other things. That's what's repeating everyday in my head after bingeing and I just can't take it anymore...

And I binge again today (surprise surprise) and obviously I feel miserable again and hating on myself again and I'm actually having a mental breakdown over it cuz I'm just so exhausted and hopeless

I'm actually crying as I'm typing this,I've been crying for the past hour I can't stop it my heart feels so heavy and I'm so depressed and upset I'm having trouble breathing right now so please...help me:'( And thank you for reading:') (Sorry if there's a fck ton of bad grammar)

submitted by /u/issa_Aufa
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/efga2a/suicidal_over_bingeing_pleasehelp/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...