Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Can anyone help me lose those last few pounds of stubborn lower belly fat?

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Can anyone help me lose those last few pounds of stubborn lower belly fat?

A little background about me:

28F, living in USA

5’8”

140 pounds

Waist and butt are both 27 inches. 34C bra size

I was a chubby teenager who lost 30 pounds when I was 16, through exercise and healthy eating. Whereas before, I was very sedentary and only ate junk food. Most people in my family are overweight, so I don’t have good genetics.

I’ve continued to eat pretty healthy and exercise 4-5 times per week for the last 12 years, but I’ve always kept a bit of a lower belly pooch and I hate it. The only time it goes away is if I do drugs or don’t eat for like 24 hours, which is obviously dangerous. Or if I suck in my stomach like crazy, which is uncomfortable.

My diet consists of mostly protein like eggs and seafood, whole wheat carbs, and fruits and veggies with limited junk food and alcohol. I drink a ton of water.

My workouts are mainly running, yoga and using the weight machines at my gym.

I used to be a model and I got a lot of negative comments about my stomach being “too fat” from agents and photographers, so I get PTSD from that every time I put on a bikini or sports bra. I know I’m in great shape and at a healthy weight, but I still obsess over whether or not my stomach looks flat enough. My self-esteem is so bad.

I don’t want to lose a lot of weight. Just enough to where I can put on a bikini or sports bra and feel good about myself, even when I’m not sucking my stomach in.

This is my first post here and I realize my problem might seem very minor compared to a lot of the other people posting here, but this community seems like a very positive place so I figured I’d give it a shot. Thanks, everyone!

Here are some photos of my stomach, for reference. Left side is not sucking in. Right side is sucking in.

Front: Front

Side: https://imgur.com/a/QGuqhI0

submitted by /u/venomoth91
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ehehhq/can_anyone_help_me_lose_those_last_few_pounds_of/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...