Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 16kg (35lbs) in 16 weeks- New Year Motivation!

Saturday, December 28, 2019

16kg (35lbs) in 16 weeks- New Year Motivation!

hey Reddit,

5ft11 Starting weight 112kg, current weight 96, Goal weight 85

https://imgur.com/a/39YqO1M

I recently lost 16kg in around 16 weeks, I decided to share this progress photo in the hope of motivating others to change in the new year.

in August I hired an online coach (found on Reddit) he has been awesome in teaching me the methods behind exactly what I'm doing.

I didn't follow a particular style of diet, I simply tracked my macros and chose foods based around what I had left in terms of Fat, Carbs and protein, within that was some secondary goals but overall for a busy professional and father it was a relatively simple way to approach things.

the entire process of losing weight or putting on muscle has been so distorted by the internet and social media that its impossible to know if exactly what your doing is working. the only thing that does work is consistency both in the kitchen and in gym

Goals moving forward is to drop below 10% bodyfat.

I really hope I have motivated you to make some changes in 2020

Merry Xmas and happy new year

submitted by /u/iamretnuh
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/egphxb/16kg_35lbs_in_16_weeks_new_year_motivation/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...