Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I see a lot of back and forth on 'very low calorie' diets, any advice would be appreciated.

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

I see a lot of back and forth on 'very low calorie' diets, any advice would be appreciated.

Male, 23, 6'2"/1.88 M tall, and 337 pounds. So I started with now/low sugar about 7 months ago. No soda, no candy, just some milk, a ton of water, occasional sugar-free Powerade. About 3 days ago I decided to cut out bread, and calorie count. For about 3 days now I've been under a 1000 calories a day, usually banana or apple for breakfast, and then at work a grilled chicken salad. I see a lot of people that say that is dangerous, and others that say for really big people it can work, I see 1200 being a standard, or 1500, or just my average calorie intake a day minus 500. I don't exercise, have no idea what kind of workout routine or anything I could/should be doing, never had anyone teach me. I am on my feet all day at my job, but it's just a sub shop, just standing and walking around.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/Acheron277
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/eiaoof/i_see_a_lot_of_back_and_forth_on_very_low_calorie/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...