Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What do you think of my plan?

Friday, December 27, 2019

What do you think of my plan?

Going into this year, I'm hoping to lose around 100 pounds. The exact number isn't super important to me, but it'll be a big number. I also understand that it may not all happen this year, or it could happen quicker than that. For reference, I'm male, 36, 5ʹ 9ʺ tall, and just over 300 pounds.

My plan is to track calories and start off somewhere in the 1800/day range. My job is fairly sedentary. I'm also planning on sticking mostly to a 16:8 IF schedule.

I also want to exercise. I know that it's very hard to build muscle beyond noob gains while eating at a calorie deficit, so I think I want to focus mainly on cardio while I'm losing. My thought it to kind of operate with a mindset of tearing it all down before building it back up some.

Obviously none of this matters if I don't stick to it, but I'm wondering how my plan sounds to those of you who have already sustained some success?

submitted by /u/vision_for_2020
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/eglrt5/what_do_you_think_of_my_plan/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...