Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: If your New Year's resolution is to lose weight, maybe try taking it slow and use January as a month where you think about your relationship with food (or as mental exercise), then slowly incorporate physical exercise after a couple weeks in order to not overwhelm yourself and risk failure.

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

If your New Year's resolution is to lose weight, maybe try taking it slow and use January as a month where you think about your relationship with food (or as mental exercise), then slowly incorporate physical exercise after a couple weeks in order to not overwhelm yourself and risk failure.

This is how I managed to lose 98 pounds this year, from 293 to 198 (25M, 6'0). I am glad I took that route because, yeah, when you start out, it can seem slow, but you have the whole year and time really flies by. By doing it slow, I feel like it's helped my body not develop troubling loose skin, and I feel like my new lifestyle has been very sustainable after so many prior failures.

My goal starting out was just to go from fat to less fat. I didn't obsess over a specific number because it can be overwhelming, and honestly, I would have never imagined 12 months ago that I would reach onederland. I have been on a very steady 10 lbs decline each month since July or so, so if the trajectory keeps steady, I'll be about 150 on April.

submitted by /u/lorac94
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/eiam5p/if_your_new_years_resolution_is_to_lose_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...