Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Decided to get brave to make a post. Just looking for some good hard advice. Please :)

Monday, December 30, 2019

Decided to get brave to make a post. Just looking for some good hard advice. Please :)

My stats. (F)27, CW-260, GW-150. First I read through the community info, FAQs and they were very helpful. Im currently at my highest weight and everyday I hate it. My whole life my weight has been a roller coaster. I’ve tried different diets and I know really it just takes determination and calorie counting is very important. I guess for starters I’ll say that I know that you have to want it. I just have this problem because I know I want it, I’m super frustrated that I have a closet full of clothes that I can’t wear anymore and my body always hurts. I just can’t ever stick to anything. I don’t love myself and I don’t know if that’s a big thing you need to have for motivation. I can’t look in the mirror or pictures, I haven’t even framed any of my wedding photos. I can’t stand it. I’m currently embarrassed about my newest double chin when I so much as look down.

I know I have an unhealthy relationship with food. I’ve struggled with depression and I have anxiety. I grew up poor and unfortunately still struggling financially so I have this mindset where when I go out and eat not at home I feel like I have to get everything I love right then because I don’t know when I’ll be able to get it again. I don’t know why but it’s always been there. No, I haven’t ever seen a therapist about it because I’ve never been able to afford one but I know that this is probably the first hurdle I have to overcome before anything else. I do have MyFitnessPal on my phone and I’ve used it here and there but it would help if I would actually stick to something lol.

My current schedule is a bit different than most people expect. I get up at 10am and make breakfast for my husband and when he leaves around 11 most of the time I just feel like going back to bed or I’ll play a game but a lot of the time I’m just tired. I leave for work and I work at a factory from 4pm-12am so it’s just mostly standing and repetitive movement. I get two 10 minute breaks and one 20 minute lunch so most of the time I just take a sandwich for something quick and I’ll end up raiding the vending machines for something sweet because I’m always tired. Any food suggestions are accepted!! (I know it’s bad to eat late at night but) when my husband and I both get home around 12am we eat dinner..hangout for a bit, shower, etc and then go to bed around 3am.

I’m mainly curious about opinions on exercise. I don’t own a treadmill or anything, (would love to), and I don’t have a gym membership right now because I can’t afford that monthly payment at the moment but it is a goal one day. The closest planet fitness for me is 35 minutes away and it makes me sad. I am very out of shape and I get really bored just with idea of walking down the street. I’ve recently seen a sort of documentary where a lady lost 20-30 pounds doing yoga at home and eating properly. Is that truly possible? Is that where I should start? I know anything like hard running is going to be hard on my body so I’m not sure what my options could be without gym access. Any recommended programs, games, videos? Anything from the beautiful and wonderful community is appreciated!

Sorry for the long post, it’s my first one so I felt like I needed to tell all. I hope everyone has a wonderful and successful 2020! Happy new year everyone!

submitted by /u/lemonparade
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ehvgxj/decided_to_get_brave_to_make_a_post_just_looking/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...