Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: From 600 pounds down to 399!

Thursday, December 26, 2019

From 600 pounds down to 399!

Fast food and soda were killing me slowly, I (35m 6'1) slowly gained up to just shy of 600 pounds at 24 years old, before I realized I had to change or I would probably die) It's been a struggle over the last ten years, ups and downs. I was able to cut fast food early on and started to cook more at home. That was a fast 100 lbs gone Just from cutting out fast food!

The sweet tooth and depression eating had a death grip on me still and after 8 years of me getting down to 410 or 420, I'd get closer to 500 again. Two years ago I cut out soda or any other form of liquid sugar. That was another big 40lb drop pretty quick. This year I've continued to eat better and much smaller portions.

Last Christmas I was at 437 pounds.

I found out two months ago that I was at 407 pounds when I went for a doctor's visit in October.

That got me pumped to keep pushing and get back under 400 before the new year and to not stop there.

I stepped on the scale today at the doctor's office to see 399!

I know I still have a lot of work to do and I'm motivated even more now than ever before. I want to celebrate this small victory without food, (celebrating everything with food was an old habit) so I came here to celebrate instead. This sub has helped my motivation a ton. I thank you all.

submitted by /u/dnsmsh
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/eg61pf/from_600_pounds_down_to_399/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...