Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Day 2: New Years Eve is going to be a challenge

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Day 2: New Years Eve is going to be a challenge

Sorry for the late post! But it’s still day 2, so I think it counts.

Yesterday’s meals: I had Oatmeal in the morning Then for lunch Chicken thigh & Rice For dinner I had a chicken sandwich.

I’m finding this a little challenging already. I have been pretty good about my diet. I have followed my plan of staying under my caloric intake. I’m excited to keep working on it.

I am a little worried about New Years however. Tomorrow I leave for a trip across the country. I’m going to be going to be gone for a few days and have planned on bringing my chicken and rice I made. Luckily I will have access to a kitchen and can continue to make food that is healthy for me!

But what I’m really concerned about is the drinking on New Years. My friends like to Drink Coors or drink straight liquor. I would like to participate in the activities but I also don’t wanna lose my diet. Maybe I’ll manage my doing some fasting before the party? For example, I would fast all day and then by the time the party rolls around I’ll have a semi big dinner? What do you guys think? Any tips?

Thank you everyone for commenting on my last post. To give a quick clarification for others out of the loop. I’m doing a post everyday until I reach my goal weight. I’m currently 220 pounds and trying to get to 170 pounds. I want people to see the good days, the bad days, and the days that are meh.

Some quick stats about me: 21 year old Male Height: 6’1” Starting Weight: 220 Current weight: 220 Day 2 of the daily post

Love you guys and I’ll try to be better about responding to the comments this time.

P.S. Mods the wiki is fantastic! P.S.S The fellow redditor who made it to 20000 steps, I’m proud of you! Keep up the good work!

submitted by /u/Williama386
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ehfwq9/day_2_new_years_eve_is_going_to_be_a_challenge/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...