Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 29

Sunday, December 29, 2019

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 29

Hey kids,

Happy Sunday. I hope you're all out there crushing it.

Weight by end of month (217 - 214 lbs, preferably trend weight): 217.0 this morning, 215.7 trend weight.

Stay within calorie range: Mweh. 23/27 days.

Exercise 5 days a week: Rest day. 21/29 days.

Limit purchased coffee drinks (3 a week), if exceeded, $25 donation: I got my donation handled. 16/13 allowed.

Self-care time (drawing, journaling, beauty treatments, anything that makes me feel taken care of): I'm in survival mode my friends. I'll be all right but today is not my favorite.

Try a new recipe once a week: Smoky black bean soup from dry beans, Mexican red lentil stew, an updated chili recipe & a navy bean & ham soup that turned out fucking fantastic! Meal prep for tomorrow is going to be lentils with creamy mushroom sauce from Budgetbytes. 4/5 weeks.

Finish The Body Keeps the Score: No progress yet.

I'll post the January DAC soon & the 31st, as the bonus day, will be an optional 2019 year end wrap up post. (She says, attempting to remind her future self.)

How are you guys doing?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ehdcw3/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_29/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...