Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Do I Really Need To Lose Weight And How?

Monday, December 30, 2019

Do I Really Need To Lose Weight And How?

(16/F - 5"2, 155 pounds) Hello all, I'm new here and I'm looking for advice! So, just some background info before I get to my point. My grandmother has diabetes and is obese, my mom has been struggling her whole life to keep her weight in check (she isn't obese) and as a whole, I don't have have stick-thin genes but curvier ones and as you can image, putting on weight is easy with my genes. Also, I eat my feelings, I'm not especially fond of vegetables and I eat fat/sugary/cereal-ish type food 99% of the time when I can. With all of that in mind, it's no surprise that I have gained an unhealthy amount of weight in the past 2 or so years and I am now considered slightly(?) overweight for my age/height. All of that brings me to ask this: how do i lose weight in a healthy and not too intense manner? I hate nearly every sport or just physical activity in general, but I'm now considering going to the gym, but I just don't know how/where to start. If someone could give me advice, I'd very much appreciate it. Cheers! :)

submitted by /u/daenysdreams
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ehwjxl/do_i_really_need_to_lose_weight_and_how/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...