Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Knowing is not doing

Monday, December 30, 2019

Knowing is not doing

I’m a 28 year old male who has been overweight all his life. From the chubby kid with “big bones” to the chubby with muscle adult, being fat is, sadly, part of my identity now. It influences how I pick clothes, how I sit down, how I handle situations and ultimately how I behave.

What makes it more infuriating is that I know a lot about nutrition overall. Macro nutrients, energy balance, caloric intake, etc. I’m often the one debunking the latest fad diet or explaining my friends/family how the basics work.

Yet... this is probably the area in my life where I’ve failed the most. As much as I (at least think that I) know, I can’t stop being overweight. I can’t go from knowing to doing it. Consistently. Something always gets the best of me. Dinner parties, romantic dinners, family gatherings, weddings, etc. I’m sure you know it.

Now, I know that this is my fault and it is my responsibility. Looking back at this journey it is kind of crazy to think on how futile all the attempts have been. I’m sure many of you can relate to this, so let me know.

Here’s to some inspiration from you and to a better 2020 in this regard!

🙌🍾

submitted by /u/throoowwwww2871
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ehur9l/knowing_is_not_doing/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...