Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Setting goals for the new year?

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Setting goals for the new year?

I’m making a real plan to get serious in the new year to all over better myself physically, financially, spiritually, emotionally, and mentally. I’ve been in a depressive/anxious rut for the past year and I’m sick of it. I want to redo my life.

I’m a female weighing 5’2.5” and I currently weigh about 225lbs. What is a realistic goal to set for the new year? I know health experts recommend 1-2lbs/week. As much as I want to set my goal high at like 100lbs lost this year. I feel like that may be unattainable with how many other aspects of my life I’m trying to change. I’m thinking 75lbs goal for this year to get me to 150lbs. My ultimate goal is to get somewhere between 110-120lbs. I’m planning to start small with drop in slow yoga 1X/week and cardio kickboxing classes 2X/week. I also want to cut out the soda and drink water (I currently don’t drink much of anything except soda and sweet tea with meals) and limit my sweets and carb intake. Instead of eating 3-4 rolls with my dinner, drop down to 1, maybe 2 rolls. Dessert 1-2X/week instead of daily, etc.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/Superwholock_14
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ehhnz8/setting_goals_for_the_new_year/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...